Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nero, The Seagull and Crime and Punishment

What do all these have in common? Me! Crazy for a challenge as always, I've agreed to go to Edinburgh with three shows. I will, of course, be knucking fackered but that's ok. I've wanted to play Raskolnikov since reading the book (at the urging of the beautiful Catherine Eyers) and Constantine is another great part. And to think I once dissed Chekhov as boring. This was before I met Victor Sobchak.

And in Nero I get to wear a huge amount of make-up and act like a... Maybe won't go very much further; Mum might read this. Anyone who wishes to find out more can see us at the Lion and Unicorn Theatre, Kentish Town until Sunday, and then at C Venues at the Edinburgh Festival. All Month. Am I crazy?

1 Comments:

At 12:05 pm, Blogger andymcquade said...

hello Corin,
It's mum and I want to know all about the make up side to you. I always knew you had it in you my dear...;)

XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home