Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Friday, April 28, 2006

Lloyds TSB

I've had some disageements with this bank in the past (one of which led to me yelling down the phone at the idiot on the other end) but they've just helped me avert a crisis by transferring funds at 1 o' clock in the morning over the 'phone. So I say, Lloyds TSB is grand!

By the way, if anyone else wants to avert crises for a struggling (but [according to the Camden New Journal] fantastic) actor, cheques can be made payable to Corin Rhys Jones and care or the Fortune Theatre, Russell Street, Covent Garden, WC2.

Seriously...

-You have a woman's purse, my lord!

6 Comments:

At 9:00 am, Blogger Billy said...

This comment has nothing to do with your post, its sole intention is to wish you A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

I will no doubt see you later on!

Cheers...

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger Jane said...

I here it's your birthday, Have a good one

 
At 3:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

The midget strippers will be by later to wish corin a Happy Birthday!! ooops ! the midget's outa the bag! Have a drink on me!!

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger patroclus said...

Oops, a day late, but happy birthday for yesterday!

 
At 11:44 am, Blogger FirstNations said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! are you really really old now? the tiny cute dog did'nt say, although he hinted at your age as being quite an advanced one. are you enjoying alzheimers? are you fed through a tube? (beer bongs don't count.)

 
At 5:33 am, Blogger Larry Teabag said...

Billy said there was a party going on over here. Am I too late?

Hope you had a good one anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home