Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Cold-blooded basking creatures

I'm very much enjoying Bill Bailey saving adders next to the A74. I have a strange feeling that he's attempting to emulate Tony Robinson in moving into more'serious' broadcasting, but having watched Llewtrah's DVD, I know that it could be an extension of his shed fixation.

Went to the Slimelight last night, which I barely remember so it was prabably good. Though I awoke today (relishing the extra hour) with black nails, which I remember painting, and cuts on one of my wrists. I don't remember how that happened at all, so I'm left just hoping that I'm not developing suicidal tendencies in my drunken stupors.

While I'm here I should also take a moment to praise Supernatural which I've been watching recently. Often by myself at about 4 in the morning which has frequently creeped the shit out of me.

And finally, everyone should be aware that there's an environmental rally outside the US Embassy in Grovesner Square (round the back of Marble Arch) this coming Saturday. For more info, have a look here. Seems to me it could be a blog-meet in a very good cause. Maybe see people there?

-The best thing would be to kill me, like the other.
-Like what other?
-Like billions of others.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 am, Blogger Heather said...

I find Bailey's trouser press fixation more amusing than the shed thing personally. If you're confused watch the Part Troll dvd's tour diary extra.

 
At 8:54 am, Blogger llewtrah said...

Corin, are you sure you weren't doing drunken washing up and cut yourself on a bread knife? You once woke us up with lots of crashing about some time after midnight and when we went for brekky, all the washing up had been done! You didn't remember doing it, but thee was no-one else around at the time. I've suggested leaving the Hoover out so you do the hoovering when you next get rat-*rsed.

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger Unknown said...

A housemate who cleans up when they're drunk?! Bloody hell. You didn't disclose THAT little gem when BM and I met you in the summer and were sans third flatmate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home