Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Goodbye, Picadilly; Farewell, Leicester Square

So I'm leaving the good city of London for a whole month. This will be my third Edinburgh Festival running. One might question why I spend so much time on the Fringe, in answer to which I would say this: Stuff on the Fringe is generally more interesting in terms of ambition; after this year's fest, hopefully I'll start getting some paid work; the festival is an experience like no other. By the end of last year we were all exhausted, but, upon arrival back in the Big Smoke, we all, without exception, wanted to go back.

Anyway, thanks to all those who've wished me well for the month ahead, and if any of you (who I haven't already bugged you about) happen to be in the area during August, my shows run as follows:

The Seagull by Chekhov: 11.00, C Main, Chambers Street
Crime & Punishment by Dostoyevsky: 23.15, C Central, North Bridge.

As you may observe from those times, these will be long days. I shall have to limit my drinking to a meagre three hours a night. Also, I won't have regular internet access, so I won't be able to blog very much while up there, but I'll do my best to check in.

Cheers!
Corin
-Work is the curse of the drinking classes.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 am, Blogger Unknown said...

The Elephant House on George IVth bridge has internet access, as does Juice Monkeys on South Clerk st, just to let you know.

Will def see if I can catch one of the shows. Break a leg!

 
At 10:51 am, Blogger Billy said...

Knock 'em dead, Constantine!

(see what I did there, teehee!)

 
At 9:11 am, Blogger Arabella said...

Have a great time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home