Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Monday, November 06, 2006

Flash. Flash.

I don't drive in London if I can avoid it. So I don't really notice things like speed cameras. I'm sure I must have seen the one on the Uxbridge road before, but I never really paid any attention until tonight when it went off.

Thing is, it was taking a picture of a police car which was speeding away. I quite enjoy the irony that no-one ever speeds enough to set off that camera except the ones who get away with it anyway.

Further to Billy's recent mushroom related post, I was talking to some friends last night about magic mushrooms. One of my friends was remarking about the different kinds she'd tried; Mexican, or somewhere near El Salvador and places like that. Back home everyone just headed into the woods with a little mushroom reference book and got them free. But also local. Seems to me, in these times, it's much better to drop low-carbon shrooms rather than go for the exotica.

-You can't learn 'im to talk nice, can ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home