Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tubing it up

Having had dinner with my parents, who came up to London in order to see my show, I was struck by a need to blog the following: First, the Malaysian restaurant, Bintang, on the Kentish Town Road was excellent and deserves a little free advertising. Second, it's been nearly a year since the London bombings and I wanted to make the following clear. I have continued to use the tube with no trepidation at all vis a vis terrorism, but there is always a degree of anxiousness when I consider my bank balance. I feel that if I had more money I would be in a much better position to demonstrate my disdain of terror tactics. My disdain of capitalism is pretty much self-evident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home