Warning: Rants likely for at least 5 paragraphs

Sunday, April 01, 2007

What's the point?

Protests in Tehran. What about? The sailors have already been arrested! What exactly do these fuck-wits want now?

Anyway, back to the UK. I managed to make a bit of a fool of myself last night by attempting to kiss a friend of mine who I've kind of fancied for a while. We've been flirting for a couple of years now and, since alcohol makes me amorous I decided that the iron was hot. It wasn't.

Fortunately, she's in a play which opens on Tuesday so I won't be seeing her at work and thus my embarrassment will have time to fade.

It's been a long week, including a couple of mornings on stage door, which pays well but means getting up in the morning. But I got to watch a few dvds including Day of the Dead. Nothing like the walking dead to freak you out when half asleep alone in a (supposedly haunted) theatre.

Happy April Fool's by the way.

-God bless those pagans

4 Comments:

At 4:45 am, Blogger Billy said...

Terry Jones' take on the first bit.

Don't think he has anything to say about the second part :)

 
At 7:36 am, Blogger llewtrah said...

Whoops. If you've been flirting for a couple of years, it can be hard to work out if it's flirting with intent or flirting for fun. I spent 6 years flirting with a guy at work and when we did get it together it was a real disappointment (after a 6 year build up it was bound to be a disappointment). Any flirting that continues for more than 6 months with no progress is now considered flirty for fun and not with intent.

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Which bit's the fool?!

 
At 10:53 am, Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

.. .. ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home